Sunday, January 2, 2011

Moien

Moien or Hello in Luxembourgish!

On Tuesday January 4, 2011 (Happy Birthday Mom) I will be leaving for my semester abroad in Luxembourg. During my four months in Europe I will be living in Differdange, which is in the southwestern region of Luxembourg which borders France and Belgium. While I will be taking classes during the week I will be traveling during the weekends around Europe. I will be using this blog to share my adventures and travels with my friends and family!

Caitlin and her clever incorporation of Gaelic into her study abroad blog has inspired me to include Luxembourgish (yes, it is an official language) into mine! The title in English is: Travel. Adventure. Memories. 

I have been looking forward to studying abroad at Miami University Dolibois European Center (MUDEC) since applying to college and have been planning and preparing for this semester since August 2009. I can't believe that I will be leaving in 50 hours, and considering the amount of packing that I have accomplished this far is negligible I better get going! I hope it all fits... eeek. Can't wait to update you from Luxembourg!!!!

Love you all,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment